Lee Jackson Head Groundsman Leaving

That’s mental isn’t it. Somebody with such experience previously working for one of the biggest football clubs in the world, can’t get another job as a groundsman. What is the world of employment coming to?
Got everything on a plate working for city money this money that can he do it on rainy Wednesday with no .money

Jokes aside good luck in future

That’s mental isn’t it. Somebody with such experience previously working for one of the biggest football clubs in the world, can’t get another job as a groundsman. What is the world of employment coming to?

Doesn't surprise me sadly. If Lee is 'just' after a groundsman job and not boss man, he will been seen a threat to his new boss.
If Lee is looking for another roll as boss his age will be against him.

I was made redundant after 22 yrs head greenkeeper at 50yrs old. I found it impossible to get into sports turf again at a decent level. Did two yrs a a shitty council pay n play bit couldn't hack it lol no money or machinery etc.

Hope Lee gets sorted soon

I don’t understand why he’s left if there’s no issues & he wants to stay in the same line of work but left before getting bites at a new job.

I don’t understand why he’s left if there’s no issues & he wants to stay in the same line of work but left before getting bites at a new job.
115 charged mate.

That’s the answer to all of the unanswered questions in the world today, or something. :-)

I suspect that whilst it may be amicable it was not his choice. His is a very niche job so there aren't lots of opportunities at his level coming up on a regular basis.

There may have been some changes in the offing regarding his t&c's of employment that he didn't like,who knows?
There's a myriad of possible reasons he left,without any sinister goings on.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

There may have been some changes in the offing regarding his t&c's of employment that he didn't like,who knows?
There's a myriad of possible reasons he left,without any sinister goings on.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

I didn’t suggest anything sinister & it’s clearly good terms as he’s alluded to but there’s obviously an issue of some sort.

Good luck to him as you say.

I didn’t suggest anything sinister & it’s clearly good terms as he’s alluded to but there’s obviously an issue of some sort.

Good luck to him as you say.
The only thing that's changed recently is the appointment at City of the guy we hired from Leicester. Possibly a clash there. A kind of musical differences type thing perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.