Lee Jackson Head Groundsman Leaving

Lee is a very humble lad and I'm sure he doesn't want people speculating on why he's leaving before the conspiracy theorists get involved. Great lad, done an amazing job for 30+ years, enjoy your next steps whatever that may be
Wasn't he having it off with the tea lady? Or was that Lillo?

He's my brother , so proud of the job he's done since he left school, 33 years nothing to be sniffed at.
i met lee through your dad, i used to work with your dad many years ago, not heard from terry for many years,hope hes still with us and doing well.

terry introduced me to lee,and he used to get me tickets every week,top seats in the main stand at maine road, one game v leeds in the cup, we met him at the players entrance but our tickets were in the kippax, he said cut across the pitch,it was one of the scariest experiences of my life,full house the pitch was muddy but slick and i shuffled across the pitch hoping to god i didn't slip :)

good lad.

Lee is a very humble lad and I'm sure he doesn't want people speculating on why he's leaving before the conspiracy theorists get involved. Great lad, done an amazing job for 30+ years, enjoy your next steps whatever that may be
I’m interested to know why he is leaving, I haven’t made any speculation whatsoever as to why

i met lee through your dad, i used to work with your dad many years ago, not heard from terry for many years,hope hes still with us and doing well.

terry introduced me to lee,and he used to get me tickets every week,top seats in the main stand at maine road, one game v leeds in the cup, we met him at the players entrance but our tickets were in the kippax, he said cut across the pitch,it was one of the scariest experiences of my life,full house the pitch was muddy but slick and i shuffled across the pitch hoping to god i didn't slip :)

good lad.
Sadly we lost my dad in 2010, guessing your a butcher if you worked with my dad haha

He got a nice send off from the crowd on saturday. To keep that pitch in the condition he has, given Manchester's sometimes less than cooperative weather is no mean feat. Not to mention the concerts held in the stadium most summers; he must have hated them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.