Leeds 2015/16 thread

He shouldn't be criticised for taking the job. Football management is hugely competitive and you've got to take the opportunities when they come along, unless you're an established name, which he certainly wasn't. Of course he thought he'd be different from his predecessors. If you don't back yourself in that line of work you're finished before you've started.

I fear his next opportunity may be his last. Career wise, he's in a fucking jungle.

I wish him all the very best, obviously. Don't normally approach ex-players when I see them knocking about, but went up to Uwe before the cup final in '11 and told him I thought he was "fucking brilliant". Any blue my age will understand why. Top bloke and a proper blue, no doubt.

Good luck next time Uwe.

Rotherham to Leeds...

Wonder if uwe wants to join us in some manner? ;-)

Don't think it's quite for him somehow,well over here anyway,just can't seem to get it to click,if he's keen enough for a long stint at it then maybe it's back to basics for a while,but job at City ? Doing what ?

More to the point what the fucking hell is wrong with Leeds?

Nobody with a brain cell is going to take that job now. It's a ticking time bomb.

Leeds have become a laughing stock. Haven't they got a complete idiot at the helm? Having said that, apart from Brentford, uwe isn't lasting long at a club nowadays. Or is it he's kopping for clubs with nobheads for chairmen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.