Leeds (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Leeds (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's only natural to have a DM in there though, who plays without one?
There is no law that says you need a holding midfielder! We can quite easily switch systems during the game to 3 in midfield or inverted full backs or sterling as a no9 etc with that lineup.

Ake could even move into midfield.

Don’t see Dias starting, he will have had 2 training sessions, no chance that’s enough for him to learn the basic patterns.

Hard to predict a side without knowing who’s fit and who recovers fully from tonight
Not what I’d pick but what I think we will see

Ederson
Walker
Stones(dinho If Stones is still out)
Ake
Mendy
Rodri
Kdb
Foden
Sterling
Torres
Mahrez

_____________________Ederson_____________________

Walker_______Ruben_________Laporte_________Mendy

___________________Rodrigo_____________________

_________KDB_______________Foden______________

Sterling___________Delap____________Ferran

Need to go full on and blow the cobwebs of the 3 Leicester penalties away. Apparently Littlewoods have won the league already according to Spit the Dog and Widow Twankey of Camp Trafford.

Don’t see Dias starting, he will have had 2 training sessions, no chance that’s enough for him to learn the basic patterns.

Hard to predict a side without knowing who’s fit and who recovers fully from tonight
Not what I’d pick but what I think we will see

Ederson
Walker
Stones(dinho If Stones is still out)
Ake
Mendy
Rodri
Kdb
Foden
Sterling
Torres
Mahrez
Laporte went straight in when he signed just saying.

Tough game Saturday and a game we need to simply win after the Leicester debacle. We need to have the energy, intensity and pressing from the Wolves 1st half and be clinical in front of goal.

Like the look of Phillips for Leeds, very good player, one I would welcome in our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.