Leeds (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Leeds (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should not underestimate Leeds they have a first class manager who will have them well up for this. They pushed Liverpool all the way and have a full week to rest and prepare. They seem more clinical than us and a less than perfect defence. Maybe a high scoring game?

(Personally I would like Bielsa to replace Pep when he eventually moves on, but acknowledge Pochetinho is probably currently more likely).

Not sure of the injury situation but i will have a stab at the team

EDERSON
WALKER , DIAS , LAPORTE , AKE
TORRES , DINHO , BERNARDO , FODEN
KDB , STERLING

not sure of the formation with no centre forward could be 4-4-2 , 4-3-3 , or even 1-3-6 , but those eleven players are the ones i would want to start , and our chance conversion rate has to improve , i counted at least a dozen clear cut opportunities against Burnley and we took three of them.
Something like this and we will win. If he plays Mahrez we will be screwed over. It’s got that way that I don’t put a bet on anymore until I see the team sheet

We should not underestimate Leeds they have a first class manager who will have them well up for this. They pushed Liverpool all the way and have a full week to rest and prepare. They seem more clinical than us and a less than perfect defence. Maybe a high scoring game?

(Personally I would like Bielsa to replace Pep when he eventually moves on, but acknowledge Pochetinho is probably currently more likely).
Bielsa is a God.

But i just can't see him going to a 'big club' he likes a project, something to get his teeth into. He changed the whole structure of the club from the training ground carpark upwards. Would your owners let him do that?

Then there is the players, if they don't fit his needs then they don't play.

But i don't think he will be at Leeds next season, he did what he said he would do and get us up, keeping us there is his next task then gone.

Bielsa accepted the Swansea job years back but it fell through. The man is a genius.

I’m more confident now after last night but this is a tough match.

Marhez or Torres, who will start, asking for a friend who wants to put one in his fantasy football team

Marhez or Torres, who will start, asking for a friend who wants to put one in his fantasy football team

Torres on last night’s Performance but Mahrez on Seniority ... now go figure which would Pep be thinking about more ...

And as for FPL, I’d stay clear of both, Foden might be a better (and cheaper) option than those two but if you have funds it’s gotta be KdB or Sterling from City for FPL purposes.

Torres on last night’s Performance but Mahrez on Seniority ... now go figure which would Pep be thinking about more ...

And as for FPL, I’d stay clear of both, Foden might be a better (and cheaper) option than those two but if you have funds it’s gotta be KdB or Sterling from City for FPL purposes.
It's for a draft league, unfortunately those two are not an option

If Rodri doesn't start as a 6 for this one, I will be slightly alarmed.

On paper this is exactly the kind of team Rodri's supposed to be excellent at, where his always being available to receive the ball and first touch quick passing gets you through the press.

That's what he was so excellent at for Atletico, that's the kind of player you need against Bielsa's suicidal pressing.

So if Pep's not picking him at 6 for this one, he's in trouble.

We expecting Dias to go straight in for this?
He must be fit and you’d hope if hes worth the amount he can adapt quickly.
Assuming left/right side matters its either him, garcia, fern or stones and i dont want any of the other 3 playing cb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.