leeds at home.

Lee_One_Pen said:
I've already booked my tickets using blue memberships with match ticket priority. However, I went on the website again today, and was able to put another 5 tickets into my basket before the system told me that the 6th ticket was above my entitlement. I didn't want any more tickets anyway, but the conclusion seems to be that anyone who has already bought their ticket and had it loaded onto their membership card can still buy additional tickets under open sale, which will presumably be posted as paper tickets.

Anyone who had blue membership or purchase history before Jan 27th are allowed to buy up to 6 tickets now. 5 of those will be paper tickets and you for one you can choose between activating your card or a paper ticket<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm --<br /><br />
alberto0292 said:
Flags day?

would be ace. or inflatable bananas! I might bring some

blue b4 the moon said:
city4ever said:
2 Tickets in south stand singing section for sale. Me and a mate are in the cup scheme and cant go. Face value £20 a piece, they are on our season cards so will have to arrange getting the tickets back and forth.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Dale

As far as I am aware the tickets havent been moved as they are in block 111 and havent heard anything from theclub, unless you know any different?

2 Tickets still for sale if interested.

Cheers

Dale

May help you to sell if you say where you've been relocated to?

Looking to head down from Edinburgh for this one but don't have an account to get a ticket. Anyone know if I buy a membership now would I be able to buy a ticket? Also viagogo, do you need an account to get a ticket on there?

Looking for a spare between 108-111 for my brother I've already got a ticket in 109 so trying to get him close to me. Please PM me Adult or Child.

EdinburghCity said:
Looking to head down from Edinburgh for this one but don't have an account to get a ticket. Anyone know if I buy a membership now would I be able to buy a ticket? Also viagogo, do you need an account to get a ticket on there?

hi i've pm'd you, i've got a spare next to leeds fans £20 if you still want one get intouch asap as i'll sell to anyone on line
jim

Got a spare for leeds £20 colin bell level 3 please pm asap
****SOLD NOW****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.