Leeds fans in City end

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
roaminblue said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
all the satnds would be the wrong one to sit in at city, can't imagine them not getting fu**ed off wherever they were sat

I've not seen that to be the case to be honest. East Stand/South Stand maybe even most of the first tier the way round, but as soon as you get second tier onwards I don't think that'd be the case. In the past I've seen plenty of opposition fans get sussed in the CB stand. Granted I don't go nearly as regularly as I could when I lived in Manchester, so things may have changed

We had a Spurs "lad" who sat in the CB 2nd tier with us 3 seasons ago when we were both playing for champs league spot - He first of all sat in an old man's season ticket seat, when asked to move he didn't do it graciously , then he jumped in a seat just up the row.- we had clocked he was spurs earlier on and when he "went up" after a near miss those around him (flat caps & driving gloves) went for him - the steward tried to ask him to come for a chat but he wouldn't so they sent for the "boiler suit stewards" , the ones a level above the showsec goons - the spurs guy went out fighting and it got quite messy - it took 5 or 6 of the security guys to get him out - he also got arrested for assault.

haha, wow. I was still in manc in those days, maybe I just got lucky with where I sat.

I have seen rags get sussed in EL3 and get battered, I have seen a crowd of liverpool fans in North 1 and nothing was said (though as they were the teachers and parents of a group of school children, it would have been a raggish thing to do to them, especially as two of them live within about 4 houses of me).
If it is an ordinary supporter and they are minding themselves and watching the game, no real problems (though would obviously prefer a blue in the seat), if they are getting lairy then they will get what they deserve no matter what stand of level they are in.

Drank in many a home fans pub and it has been obvious to all that we were City fans, never any bother, but as we have been sitting having a few pints and a chat about all things football, not likely to be, if we were in the same pub and started singing Blue Moon, City till I die, or other City songs, things would have been different.

law74 said:
I have seen rags get sussed in EL3 and get battered, I have seen a crowd of liverpool fans in North 1 and nothing was said (though as they were the teachers and parents of a group of school children, it would have been a raggish thing to do to them, especially as two of them live within about 4 houses of me).
If it is an ordinary supporter and they are minding themselves and watching the game, no real problems (though would obviously prefer a blue in the seat), if they are getting lairy then they will get what they deserve no matter what stand of level they are in.

Drank in many a home fans pub and it has been obvious to all that we were City fans, never any bother, but as we have been sitting having a few pints and a chat about all things football, not likely to be, if we were in the same pub and started singing Blue Moon, City till I die, or other City songs, things would have been different.

I actually talked a bunch of Sheff Wed fans out of attacking some City fans once in a pub near Hillsborough , after a league game there..... the City fans were sat down and seemed a bit 'giddy' through drink , but weren't really causing any trouble , and i was stood , with no colours on , right next to a group of about 10/12 Wednesday fans near the bar , who I overheard talking about 'rushing' the City fans , as it was a Wednesday pub , and they didn't like the City fans being in it.

But in the nick of time , i put my diplomatic hat on , swore i was a Wednesday regular , and reasoned with them that the City fans were doing no harm .... and somehow i managed to talk them out of it !

Fuck knows how I managed it , but as the City group numbered about five or six , they probably owe me a pint if I ever run into them again!

will be plenty of leeds fans in city ends.
but they will be die hards not looking for trouble and will probably keep quiet for all your 28 goals.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If we play to our potential, Leeds fans won't have anything to get excited about....

Exactly this! - Back in the day they might of got a hiding, but nowdays i can't imagine anyone getting to eggy with away fans if they aren't being complete prats really ramming it down the city fans throats that they are supporting the away team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.