Leeds fans in City end

Tickets are not going on General Sale,
they are only on sale to those with an "Existing purchase history" defined as a Blue membership or a match ticket for a game played at the Etihad Stadium purchased from the Club before 27th January 2013.

So how will Leeds fans get round that? They wont.

baildon blue said:
Nowt wrong with them sitting in wrong end as long as they behave the Leeds.Ive sat in the home end at Leeds and nearly been thumped but thats coz i got carried away by City beating Leeds 2-1 at Elland road in 2000.
I was in the Leeds end for that game BB. Right at the end that Wiekens scored at from that corner.

Maybe I'm better at blending in with Neaderthals than you ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
baildon blue said:
Nowt wrong with them sitting in wrong end as long as they behave the Leeds.Ive sat in the home end at Leeds and nearly been thumped but thats coz i got carried away by City beating Leeds 2-1 at Elland road in 2000.
I was in the Leeds end for that game BB. Right at the end that Wiekens scored at from that corner.

Maybe I'm better at blending in with Neaderthals than you ;-)
I was in the same end behind the goal.That was a great result that night.

Marvin said:
they are only on sale to those with an "Existing purchase history" defined as a Blue membership or a match ticket for a game played at the Etihad Stadium purchased from the Club before 27th January 2013.

like theyve got round most grounds in the country.
12 of us in blackburn end and they are also doing the data base thing.

northlancs said:
Marvin said:

LOL Good Luck :)

Marvin said:

People selling on tickets perhaps or blues getting tickets for Leeds friends/acquaintances? I'm sure there'll be a handful of Leeds fans dotted about the home areas but doubt it'll be any more than that, the days of touts with wads of tickets outside grounds seem to be long gone now.

Just bought my tickets sitting in block 128. Noticed the family stand is virtually empty again; poor show.

northlancs said:
Marvin said:

Not a good comparison

yatesy94 said:
Just bought my tickets sitting in block 128. Noticed the family stand is virtually empty again; poor show.
We sit in 128... Nice view and give us a wave

law74 said:
I have seen rags get sussed in EL3 and get battered, I have seen a crowd of liverpool fans in North 1 and nothing was said (though as they were the teachers and parents of a group of school children, it would have been a raggish thing to do to them, especially as two of them live within about 4 houses of me).
If it is an ordinary supporter and they are minding themselves and watching the game, no real problems (though would obviously prefer a blue in the seat), if they are getting lairy then they will get what they deserve no matter what stand of level they are in.

Drank in many a home fans pub and it has been obvious to all that we were City fans, never any bother, but as we have been sitting having a few pints and a chat about all things football, not likely to be, if we were in the same pub and started singing Blue Moon, City till I die, or other City songs, things would have been different.

You'd think so wouldn't you. There was a family of rags in front of me in the family stand for the FA Cup game. father, mother and son. Shrek scores and they offer a stealth like low five or so they thought as I'd spotted it. No harm done I thought, they're minding their own business. Kompany gets sent off and they are all smiles so that's my cue. Excuse me steward, these are United fans. Bye bye. Guy next to me says he felt a bit bad about but I felt sod them, cheats!!

Same season had two Chelsea fans behind us and Swansea to the left. Not a problem. :)So long as they are respectful I couldn't care less. Smiling when our captain gets sent off is disrespectful if you're wearing a Bay City Roller kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.