Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

maybe Haaland knew he missed pretty much a hattrick worth of chances and really poor finishing tody from him overall and did not feel he can score from pen. he probably puts it in row Z.

Could have been much better, could have been a lot worse that’s the way I’m looking at it.

Good game from Rico
Dreadful finishing from Haaland
KDB looked off it
Phil’s getting there
Hope Ake is just a precaution

3 points are all that really matter.
KDB looked off it?

2nd best player on the pitch even in his housecoat and slippers.

Why do we do this to ourselves haha. Also wasn't too happy with Gundo wanting to take the pen. Just leave it to the one reliable PK taker in Haaland. There's no time for niceties we're at the business end.

You cant act like that haalaand was arrogant there no easy games we got lucky today he should have taken the pen.We cant also be playing like that in the second half why do we always do this? madrid would punish us and brighton also we got lucky last week and this week
We won’t play like that against Madrid….

I’ve a feeling, that incident, and the no doubt subsequent bollocking, may be a good thing for us in the run in.
I agree, there was an air of complacency about the last hour today that does creep in sometimes. We've been burned by exactly that before.

No doubt about it, there will be some bollockings getting handed out in that dressing room now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.