Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We need to seriously break our bad habit of giving a consolation goal away!

Otherwise happy with 3 points.

Haaland I love you for not being selfish but please be a bit more selfish with pens!
You're right,we should just give a beaten team a cracker Jack pencil instead of shit goals ..note to young people you won't know what a cracker Jack pencil is,ask your parents

Against West Ham I wanted us to come out blokes and kill the game early settle my nerves they didn’t but made it so easy second half there was nothing to worry about today complete opposite actually relaxed at half time only for us to do that second half! I think they just do it to make our nerves shot come June! But need of the day 3 points and 4 clear can’t argue with that

I'll say it and say it again, all about getting 3pts on the board.

Yes it'll be nervy if today happens again but this is the business end of the season.
Would love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room right now.

Roll on Tuesday.

That second half was so frustrating. The decision to give Gundogan the penalty because we thought the game was won was silly and could've cost us dearly but thankfully it didn't. We could've brought KDB and Haaland off early in preparation for Madrid which was probably the plan but unfortunately we couldn't afford to due to the missed chances, the penalty and their inevitable goal that came straight afterwards.

All that aside, I would've snapped your hand off for 2-1 before kick-off so it's job done in that sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.