Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I just think your expectations that anything less than a mauling of the opposition is a “disgrace” may lead to avoidable anger, stress, and misery.,
Sorry but you're very wrong there, my expectations are "be proffesional", first half today I couldn't fault that.

We should have been 3 or 4 up at HT, but we played the second half like 2-0 was fine, a lot of it was very poor, giving the ball away needlessly, all across the team.

We also missed numerous chances (in both halfs to be fair), and then ended up hanging on at the end (though they never really threatanted us that much), but as soon as they went 2-1 it wasn't great.

Sorry but you're very wrong there, my expectations are "be proffesional", first half today I couldn't fault that.

We should have been 3 or 4 up at HT, but we played the second half like 2-0 was fine, a lot of it was very poor, giving the ball away needlessly, all across the team.

We also missed numerous chances (in both halfs to be fair), and then ended up hanging on at the end (though they never really threatanted us that much), but as soon as they went 2-1 it wasn't great.
You are entitled to think it was a poor performance, but I continue to think calling the second half performance a “disgrace” is very wrong and—dare I say—very raggish.

Way too much bleating,it was a piss easy walk in the park in reality,yes the scoreline made it look close,but it wasn't. Never looked like not winning, 3 po8nts,onward and upward. Up the Blues ps Haaland blanking mucked my bet up too!

Another step along the road to keeping the title. Next, a big step to another of our goals will be taken in Madrid.

What was it with Phillips going over to the Leeds fans - blowing kisses… etc. I think he needs to focus on the job in hand… he’s joined our team and contributed next to fuck all.

If we'd drawn or lost that game I'd be pissed off but we didn't. He's a Leeds lad, they didn't turn on him, far from it they love him and wished him all the best. He was using the chance to thank them. Plus he'll probably be back there next season lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.