Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

And it's, far, far from a one off, comes the time when you have to accept that, without changes, it 'ain't going to go away.
Raheem MUST practice his finishing, I don't understand why he misses so many sitters. I imagine the stat for us losing possession is heavily weighted towards him. Maybe it's the position he's playing in - baffling.

Next we play in PL it will be away to Villa before BIG LEAGUE CUP FINAL.
Reading comments here means that people would be okay if we lose another before big game as it's done

Raheem MUST practice his finishing, I don't understand why he misses so many sitters. I imagine the stat for us losing possession is heavily weighted towards him. Maybe it's the position he's playing in - baffling.
Mate he's 26, if he was going to significantly improve his finishing it would have happened by now.

His best position is wide right. He’s been converted to an inverted winger to accommodate Mahrez &/or Bernardo... who are both left footers... get him on the right again

29 shots, only a quarter of that maybe was on target. or how many did really work the keeper?

Half of them missed target and quite a lot was proper rubbish blocked shot which was clear that those will be blocked, Jesus is the master of shots that two defender is front of him, third one is about to jump into as well to block but he makes the shot and surprise surprise it gets blocked and if we are lucky it will not deflect to opponent to start a counter from it.

this stat we had today is pretty much the overall stat from last year when we had ots of draws and losses in league and they almost all followed same pattern, 20+ shots for City, dominance and opponent scores with incredible shot conversion close to 70-80% of their shots end up goals.
imagine that for us lol.

Everyone at work saying we’ve won it, no we haven’t until we have, it’s been done in the past, Newcastle, United all thrown it away, we had more than enough out there to win this game, you can’t blame Pep at all, those players need to look at themselves. Spurs win tomorrow and we win our next two games then this will be forgotten, if it all goes tits up then we play our strongest team for the removing games, no Sterling, Torres Jesus will be in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.