Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

EyoYaLsXMAcIRdh

Their winning goal. How was this never checked? (Leeds player top right)
Sure this was the goal? It already says 1-2 on the score?

its still hurting how bad we was today ?? i hope to god we can get it out of our system before Wednesdays night
the first time all season the squad let us down and it was so poor by sterling jesus mendy. but the whole team win or lose and it was not good enough right across the park

we just don't have enough people getting in the box ? it must be a strikers dream play in this team because we have the players to find you if you get in the box. we can get to the point of having the ball for 90% of the game and still lose ? because we never get a player or players in the box to stiff a goal out of nothing

sterling jesus could be still playing and would not score today. both never wanted it or was going to burst a gut in push it that little bit more ? sterling has done something to really bad to piss pep off. its come to the point of we have to sell him in the summer or he going himself and got a move to a london club

the hunger or fight has gone from him. there is no buzz or running with the ball its like somebody else in his body
i can see very big changes in the summer and sterling jesus torres could be all sold or swapped in a deal

i never though this squad would come to this and now we know the players that want to be here and play for city
we have 14 to 15 players that are the hardcore of the squad and 5 or 6 was missing today

Walker Dias Gündogan Rodri De Bruyne Mahrez Foden Stones Laporte Cancelo Ederson Silva ? we can not look for anybody else to win city silverware this season or be at the club next season

now that it has been a few hours. It happens , we move on. We have bounced back prevously

Also, Dortmund picking up injuries to key players before a crucial CL tie. Pep's decision to do what he did even more vindicated as the hours pass
Yep, although I'm not sure any of those Dortmund injuries will keep them out of Wed night tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.