Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

The league is the only competition of the four where we can afford to lose a game.
Pep had to make a selection decision today based on many factors. I think it was the right one. It was the players who missed the chances today not the manager. Also, why bring on KDB, Dias, Mahrez when there is a chance of injury before two enormous games. We had 3 really good chances today, they were not taken. That is the story of the game.
So do we play a second string team every league game now? We wont always be able to afford lose a league game.

and it wasnt the right decision because the team he put out lost ... to leeds

The league is the only competition of the four where we can afford to lose a game.
Pep had to make a selection decision today based on many factors. I think it was the right one. It was the players who missed the chances today not the manager. Also, why bring on KDB, Dias, Mahrez when there is a chance of injury before two enormous games. We had 3 really good chances today, they were not taken. That is the story of the game.
Well I hated the fact that we had to lose a game.
I'm absolutely fuming still to be honest, hope we don't make the same mistake against villa and then Palace.

Well I hated the fact that we had to lose a game.
I'm absolutely fuming still to be honest, hope we don't make the same mistake against villa and then Palace.

Luckily you are being pragmatic about it rather than letting it get the better of you.

I think you need to relax a little personally .

When you say it's been done in the past... yeah leads have been chucked away

But a lead of 14 points with 6 games left has never been chucked away, even allowing for the 2 games in hand

We're 1000 to 1 ON to win it for a reason

We just need to calm down, keep our nerve, get behind the team... and all will be fine
But we aren't 1000 to 1 on. Rags went from 420 to win the league to 110 to win it at betfair. That is enough of a drop to sow a seed of doubt.

Posters who are saying Pep was right in resting players or not bringing KDB on bcoz he could get injured before a big game, I have a question :

Will same argument be made when he face Villa away next week? Should we rest players bcoz we have league Cup final coming up next weekend or this argument won't be relevant then? Or is it that we can rest players lose even if that means our lead potentially remains 5 points!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.