Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Why didn’t John stones just snap that Dallas and take the red card. Sometimes gotta be done
Fair shout, do think he should've tackled.

but this is business end of the season, say stones is out for next couple games, maybe the red shoots his confidence down, maybe there's an injury. You're just inviting more trouble. No need for a red in that case. You can always look at the positives

Pep really can't win. Through rotation he's kept this squad in contention for a quadruple. Yet so many people can't seem to wait to crucify him for it the moment it goes wrong. That team should have had enough, especially against 10 men.
Really is the hardest job in the world. Being a perfectionist and each draw/loss is under the microscope at all times, and your previous victories are disregarded.

Pep really can't win. Through rotation he's kept this squad in contention for a quadruple. Yet so many people can't seem to wait to crucify him for it the moment it goes wrong. That team should have had enough, especially against 10 men.
It’s the same old suspects (bores) who can’t wait to criticise pep.

must have a sad life if they cannot just enjoy the football under him rather than look for every opportunity to try and be a smart arse

Leeds did not need to be that good. We played without any intent or intensity, they were allowed a lot of time on the ball for their counters. And they only needed it 2/3 times. Could have scored the Raphinha chance earlier. It happens when there are several changes and players who are on the bench have to try and do extra to justify a start, struggled with the tempo all game.

I do believe we are good when we are knocked down, because if I've learnt anything from Pep's tenure, is he has a magical way of getting players up and ready again for a response. I'm sure the lads will be gutted and looking to do a solid job at Dortmund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.