Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Cancelo Laporte Ake Mendy
Dhino Bernardo Zinchenko
Sterling Aguero Ferran

A weaker team, but still enough quality to give Leeds a game.
I would like to beat Leeds not just 'give them a game!
Ake's not played for ages and I certainly wouldn't want to include him in a back four alongside Mendy!
Also Zinchenko in midfield? I know it was his preferred position but just to throw him in there out of the blue? As what, the holding midfielder?
Too much risk and unknowns in there mate.

We can rotate while Dortmund really should not if they want to finish in CL places in Germany. We need to make advantage of that and relax our most tired players who would be starting in the second leg.

Leeds will give us a game imo, we could not beat them away, they will raise their game for sure, I would take any miserable performance with a lucky deflected goal resulting 1-0 win especially putting extra pressure on Leicester and United with this who will be playing later in the weekend.

We never seem to play well in these early kick-offs. Then again, nobody does. We should have enough to beat them, bringing Aguero on in the second half to score one or two would be nice.

Lots of time to recover this time (4.5 days) so I don’t expect many to be rested. Keep focused on winning each game.

Eddie

Stones
Dias
Laporte

Cancelo
Dinho
Zinny
Mendy

Ferran
Jesus
Sterling

The way Pep has been talking lately sounds like we will rotate pretty heavily this month, and considering after this game we have Dortmund THEN Chelsea, basically 2 finals, I think that's when he goes full strength in back-to-back games. Don't think he'll go full strength 3 games in a row.

He seems to use this 343 to fit the "other" players, so that's my thinking. I could see Aguero part of the front 3 with Ferran as a right wingback, but don't think so.

That front 3 needs to get more minutes in central positions and score goals and get confidence, they will clearly be part of our future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.