Ake
Fern
Bernado
Torres
Sterling
Jesus
Aguero

that’s my lucky dip anyway

Sorry but my bum won’t squeak that easy ... we’d still be 5 points head, that’s a two game margin still with only five games to go. But four other games won around those league ties would mean we’re in the semi final of champions league (we’ve won first leg of that semi), we’ve won the first trophy beating Spurs and we’re in the final of FA Cup ... so yeah if the trade off is all that for two league games, I’d take it right now. Losing first three of those other games would mean out of three cups, and that fourth game won’t even come then ... so choice is pretty clear, next two league games are the least significant in the whole season - if one can actually look at the big picture.
Pep does not believe in choices. One game at a time.

Pep does not believe in choices. One game at a time.
You missed the team selection in our last few league games then around cup ties? Wait another couple of hours and you’ll see changes in the team news today ... thankfully Pep has the big picture in mind and isn’t that tunnel visioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.