Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Pep doesn't think like you.
Winning breeds confidence.
No one is saying we should play our STRONGEST side but we should put out a STRONG side i.e. not including young inexperienced squad members as you were hopefully suggesting the other day in your squad training photos.
I am not suggesting we throw the game away but next two games after this are much bigger than the Leeds game. Similarly for the next league game, the two cup games after Villa will be far more important than that league game ... so in the bigger scheme of things yes I’d rather win next six in a row ... but if we can ‘afford’ to lose any out of those six is the two league games ... lose any of the cup games and we’re out of that, the quad becomes treble becomes double with each loss and all that ...

When is Torres going to start if not against Leeds? Not against Dortmund and not against Chelsea either. Maybe Villa?

Anyway, it's dubious whether Aguero would offer more than Torres in what is likely to be a very open game with a lot of running up and down. Jesus in the middle flanked by Torres and Sterling may be a more likely scenario.

With Sterling needing minutes, can't see Pep playing both Aguero and Torres. Hard to tell, but I think Torres offers more running off the ball and is more likely to start this one.
Don't go talking sense on here mate...

My choice starting eleven will be based on what I see as my choice starting eleven in midweek:

Midweek:
Ederson
Stones Dias Laporte
Cancelo Bernardo Fernandinho Gundogan
Mahrez De Bruyne Foden​

Today:
Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko
Bernardo Rodri Fernandinho
Sterling Jesus Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.