Leeds Thread - 2021/22

Leeds had a hell of a team in the 60s early 70s but if Revie had have been braver they would have won a lot more ........... he even said that to Trevor Cherry.
I mean for all there dirty Leeds brand they did have some very good footballers in there
Do you think if they stuck with clough they would have prospered ?

Do you think if they stuck with clough they would have prospered ?
He came in at the wrong time had Jimmy Armfield gone in after Revie it may have been different ...........but all Clough did was go in and upset them when all he add to do was bide his time and just shift them in like Armfield did ........... I mean look what he did at Forest .........stands to reason that he could have done more at Leeds

He came in at the wrong time had Jimmy Armfield gone in after Revie it may have been different ...........but all Clough did was go in and upset them when all he add to do was bide his time and just shift them in like Armfield did ........... I mean look what he did at Forest .........stands to reason that he could have done more at Leeds
never be the next guy.

Posted in the transfer forum too. Bayern has reached an agreement with Leeds to sign Raphina from Leeds for up to €50M in the summer, according to a Brazilian journalist

Posted in the transfer forum too. Bayern has reached an agreement with Leeds to sign Raphina from Leeds for up to €50M in the summer, according to a Brazilian journalist
Good player, but they will be other suitors apart from Bayern so I wouldn't take that as given.

They were great to watch but if my memory serves me right they lost quite a few finals due to bottling it big time.
I recall clips from an early 70's game where they did game management against Southampton, I think, having absolutely pasted them. Full of flicks and tricks. They had some hard men in that team, but, boy, they could play.

Good player, but they will be other suitors apart from Bayern so I wouldn't take that as given.
The agreement is done. I actually just spoke with a source from his original club (Avaí, from my city here in Brazil) which has a stake in this transfer and was confirmed to me. They’re planning the squad for next season with the money they’re assured from the deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.