Leeds tickets on sale from Wednesday

Yet again it looks like another away day where the actual number of tickets on sale to points holders is not the 60% we were told would be the case. Got a ticket last season with no problems, looks like no chance this season when the kick off time is less favourable

got mine at 9am and for first time this season it let my lad get one on18-25 as every other game he has had to wait 24 until he qualifies

Plus they’ll give shitloads to corporates and shit on people who had enough points last season like they did for Anfield the other week
468 went to corporate. They had just over 1200 applications for those tix.

468 went to corporate. They had just over 1200 applications for those tix.
Thought corporate were only meant to receive 10% of allocation

Edit: the split we were told a few seasons ago was that 60% are allocated to season card holders, 20% to supporters clubs, 15% to corporate and 5% to players/club. However since then there are now 5% allocated to the 18-25 group but who lost out for that 5%. Seems pretty obvious that 60% are not going to loyalty points

Last edited:
One of our nearer aways, only an hour away, and on a night when many won’t be at work the next day. Also a ground we didn’t play at for over a decade. Did people expect it to go to open sale?

You can pick your seat now for away games it seems. Nice initiative I guess.

If I remember last year there are loads of restricted view tickets at Leeds around 300-400
You can’t pick your seat. You pick a block and it randomly gives you a seat(s). Always been like this for aways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.