Leeds tickets on sale from Wednesday

Why have you emphasised the number of applications? I’m just interested. If there were 5,000 corporate applications should corporates have got all the tickets?
No. There were 468 tix available for corporate to apply for. Demand exceeded supply so it went to a ballot. There were approx 1200 applications made through corporate for those 468 tix.
I’m sure the ballot must have some sort of hierarchy, ie if you’re Tunnel Club shelling out £30k plus per season you’re not going to be unlucky in the ballot!
I was surprised they were willing to give so much detail this time. Normally it’s a case of “yes you got a ticket or no you didn’t “.
To clarify, I don’t know if that 468 includes players tix, employees etc or if it’s just corporate. It’s a big slice whatever

Thought corporate were only meant to receive 10% of allocation

Edit: the split we were told a few seasons ago was that 60% are allocated to season card holders, 20% to supporters clubs, 15% to corporate and 5% to players/club. However since then there are now 5% allocated to the 18-25 group but who lost out for that 5%. Seems pretty obvious that 60% are not going to loyalty points
I may have given wrong info. The number I was given may include players’ tix, employees etc. Still a big slice regardless

I may have given wrong info. The number I was given may include players’ tix, employees etc. Still a big slice regardless
You know and I know, the loyalty point scheme members are being shafted on every away match.
Not once have 60 percent of the allocated tickets gone onsale to us,but we don't appear to have anyone sticking up for us.
City matters reps,"where are you "

You know and I know, the loyalty point scheme members are being shafted on every away match.
Not once have 60 percent of the allocated tickets gone onsale to us,but we don't appear to have anyone sticking up for us.
City matters reps,"where are you "
Pretty sure we are down to 30% now on ‘Big’ games. Prestwich Blue confirmed that when the Liverpool criteria was released

Pretty sure we are down to 30% now on ‘Big’ games. Prestwich Blue confirmed that when the Liverpool criteria was released
That was never agreed and is bullshit and if agreed by city matters rep's,they should hang their heads in shame.

Get the club to publish the exact breakdown.
84 tickets to players
73 tickets to employees
49 to Tunnel Club
76 to Chairman Club
145 to supporters clubs etc
No hiding, no agenda.
Then we all know what we’re scrambling
for.
It’ll never ever happen because we’re not a public company and money talks.
Same as it ever was.
City Matters = pissing in the wind

84 tickets to players
73 tickets to employees
Add a zero for the title decider at Brighton.

There has never been set percentages, maybe 60% was the average, but more like 90% for Sunderland away on a Monday, and 20% for Bournemouth away.

Add a zero for the title decider at Brighton.

There has never been set percentages, maybe 60% was the average, but more like 90% for Sunderland away on a Monday, and 20% for Bournemouth away.
Whatever the way they’re sliced up could and should be published. Ain’t never gonna happen though

Agree 100% there should be much more transparency around away allocations
Not sure why people are having a pop at the City members reps though
You do realise they have zero final say in any decisions, don’t you?
All they can do is advocate on behalf of the fans and make recommendations.
It’s entirely on the club if they listen or not
Slagging fellow blues who give their own time and energy unpaid to try and make a difference, however much that may be in vain, isn’t fair imo
Don’t be so dumb and gullible that you fall for a blatant ‘divide and conquer’ exercise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.