Leeds tickets on sale from Wednesday

This is gonna sell out higher than Liverpool lol. 21k it sold out for Liverpool this will be Friday 9am

I don't get why we have to have one of these threads every time we play United/Liverpool/Leeds away...
They are the highest-demand away games so obviously they are going to sell out at high points.

If you really want to go, just join a supporters club and start going to a few away games with them - if you can't beat them join them!

I don't get why we have to have one of these threads every time we play United/Liverpool/Leeds away...
They are the highest-demand away games so obviously they are going to sell out at high points.

If you really want to go, just join a supporters club and start going to a few away games with them - if you can't beat them join them!
Where the demand is from and where the tickets go are two different sets of people.

Don't get how people don't realise we are all about the money most money get tickets been like this for years you seen how they changed loyalty points to money points like pay more for double loyalty points that was the start of it I moved to cheap ssl3 seats and gold season ticket stop going away league games just cup and euros ones for me now

Don't get how people don't realise we are all about the money most money get tickets been like this for years you seen how they changed loyalty points to money points like pay more for double loyalty points that was the start of it I moved to cheap ssl3 seats and gold season ticket stop going away league games just cup and euros ones for me now
We do realise, doesn't stop us complaining it is getting worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.