Leeds United 2016/17 thread

You would have to fancy Fulham in the playoffs, coming into form at the right time, and looking really good. Huddersfield have dipped after pushing for automatic for so long, the odds are against them, a bit like Brighton last season, where they were gutted to be in the playoffs after coming so close. It's always harder for the team that just misses out on the top two.

So you don't think Wednesday's five wins in the last five is better form than Huddersfield's four wins in the last four?

Sorry, I meant Fulham's four wins in four.
:) I know.

Think Fulham are looking the better team of the two tbh, Sessegnon moving further up the pitch has given them a lift. Impressive win today as well. Plus, I always fancy the last team to get into the playoff places.

:) I know.

Think Fulham are looking the better team of the two tbh, Sessegnon moving further up the pitch has given them a lift. Impressive win today as well. Plus, I always fancy the last team to get into the playoff places.
Considering he is (I think) only 16, Sessegnon is really playing well for Fulham at the moment.

Considering he is (I think) only 16, Sessegnon is really playing well for Fulham at the moment.
Yep. I'd slap a big bid in for him the second he signs his pro contract, if he hasn't already. Looks like he's going to be a monster of a left back for an expansive side.

So you don't think Wednesday's five wins in the last five is better form than Huddersfield's four wins in the last four?

Wednesday's form is impressive at the moment, they've bounced back well as they looked in danger of missing out a month ago. I just think Fulham look the more dangerous out of the two, and are scoring goals for fun, 3 at Norwich and Newcastle, 3 against Villa, and 4 away at Huddersfield. Sessegnon looks the real deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.