Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah but you haven't said if you hate shakattack yet ………………………………………….
When I got chased by those lovely scouse scallies and I ran to this cop on a horse, as I said earlier I never left his side until it was time for him to go home. He led me to the bus stop, waited with me and then told the driver that I had to stand at the front of the bus and the driver had to drop me right outside the entrance to Lime Street. And yet some on here call coppers, he was my hero ! I think going to aways when you were 16 and on your own in the 70's was a bad idea but my mates never did them and I wanted to go, no choice really.

You're lucky..... when I had similar trouble at Goodison the dibble told me it was my own fault for coming. Hid in a grave yard for two hours.

Loved this track

I like the idea of Leeds coming back.

They do attract some proper horrible, thick headed, ****s but they pale into insignificance compared to rags & scousers imo. It's a bit like the current media situation with City; we get demonised for stuff we get wrong & the clubs in red get away with everything & have all the negatives airbrushed away & the positives exaggerated.

Leeds used to beat them, they have never forgiven it. But the red mafia were & still are, the real villains. Leeds are pantomime villains.

OH NO THEY'RE NOT,

You're lucky..... when I had similar trouble at Goodison the dibble told me it was my own fault for coming. Hid in a grave yard for two hours.

Loved this track

That reply is more like the scouse dibble, I must have been very lucky, perhaps they borrowed him from somewhere.

Anybody seen @jimharri this evening. Leeds lost 3-1 at home against Norwich in the late game and he's not commented.
Is he OK or has the egg chasing taken its toll?
I would imagine that Jim is bashing his bishop right now,thinking of the humiliation of Leeds United being trounced at Elland Road by the mighty Norwich City. He usually uploads a Gif of him preparing his baby oil and tissues before flirting one over his wrist,but maybe he is a bit shy tonight.

Anybody seen @jimharri this evening. Leeds lost 3-1 at home against Norwich in the late game and he's not commented.
Is he OK or has the egg chasing taken its toll?
Born in Manchester and spent my first 20 years in God's own city (parents were Irish). I have no allegiance to any Irish sporting team. Cpiche? Anyway; back to the matter in hand.....

ZLW3QFc.png

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.