Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you summarise Jim why their were 13 minutes and 31 seconds of second half injury time ?

I know their was a delay of 6 minutes for something but I don't know what it was for and I missed the match.
One of the L***s players, Jack Clarke, who was on the bench, was taken ill duiring the game and had to be attended to by paramedics on the side of the pitch, leading to the suspension of the game. He's been taken to hospital; haven't heard anything since. Hope the lad is okay.

One of the L***s players, Jack Clarke, who was on the bench, was taken ill duiring the game and had to be attended to by paramedics on the side of the pitch, leading to the suspension of the game. He's been taken to hospital; haven't heard anything since. Hope the lad is okay.

Thanks Jim I thought it was something potentially serious , hopefully just felt faint , never good when these things happen.

I was Elland Road last night and saw Leeds beat Swansea 2-1. There are a lot of mediocre teams in this Divison and I reckon Leeds will go up if they can average 2 points a game for the rest of the season.

How times have changed, I didn’t have to disguise the fact that I’m a City fan

So Leeds go back to top. It looks like the top three are starting to distance themselves, three points separating first and third but four between third and fourth. Similarly, sixth and seventh are level but eighth is five behind.

6gybm8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.