Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lover of Leeds, but that's got to hurt. To blow up over Easter like that....a warning for us on Wednesday if we needed one.

When I saw the young distraught inbreds at Brentford, my first thought was the sins of the parents being visited upon the children, but it would be more like the grandparents.

Shouldn’t have been such evil bastards back in the '70s.

No sympathy.
Agreed. But fair play to Bielsa, not whinging about the non-decision. Imagine "Colin" in a similar scenario. If they fuck up in the play-offs (pretty please with sugar on top), they'll do well to hold on to him.

That has to be bullshit; did that fucker ever score for us? The apple certainly fell a long way from the tree there!

I was there mate we hadn’t won for ages.
That has to be bullshit; did that fucker ever score for us? The apple certainly fell a long way from the tree there!

I am getting on abit now m8!!! Could be wrong:) no I was there pal

I can feel a big chuckle coming on at their expense. However, I am refraining on taking the piss out of anybody, even Rags, until this title race is over and hopefully our hands are on the trophy. Even then, I think I will just be gracious in victory and say nowt. It's been that type of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.