Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed seeing their miserable faces. They may not have as many vile and violent nobheads but their current crop of fans can be just as arrogant and obnoxious. We took our lad to see his beloved Derby early in the season and what an obnoxious charmless set they continue to be collectively. A carful of Leeds supporting young women giving it the big one playing Marching On Together at top volume as they drove away from Pride Park were symptomatic. I wondered if those glum looking Leeds young women tonight were the same ones. Allowed myself a little chuckle I have to say. Loved the Brentford fans baiting of them with "Leeds are falling apart again" and "You're not going up". Nobody likes them, even now, particularly in Sheffield and Derby (goes back to the Clough days). I've often heard Wednesday or Sheff United fans rather having their hated city rivals beat dirty Leeds, especially when it suits.

One Blue described them as "charmless twats" in a fanzine once. The description still stands. I've never forgiven them for wrecking the Platt Lane in a game when they beat us in 1990-91. So, yeah, I'm loving their collapse, not only for my Blades mates promotion.

I can feel a big chuckle coming on at their expense. However, I am refraining on taking the piss out of anybody, even Rags, until this title race is over and hopefully our hands are on the trophy. Even then, I think I will just be gracious in victory and say nowt. It's been that type of season.

Fuck that if we do it I am going to be an absolute **** this summer. I am even going to wear my coat on holiday.

The Leeds fans at our footy club over here were suddenly all over Facebook, tattoos out at every opportunity, memes and photos and comments after matches, almost at saturation point like the dippers...so funny if they fail automatically then lose in the playoffs

Both clubs have very fickle fans. Villa away support when they’ve played us has been pathetic considering it’s only a short distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.