Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

I said ONE of the most, though nothing comes even close to "David Silva is not a Pep-type of player".
Hmm, what is a Pep-type of player now?? Slow, square passes, can't defend, can't score, concedes fouls and penalties, and rarely puts in a shift? That was not the magnificent Merlin.

Have a bad feeling we wont see Liam Delap until next round of FA Cup when we get a lower league opponent.

Agreed, but Liverpool had a preseason as they were out of Europe, we weren’t so we didn’t. Those small percentages make a big difference. Saw a stat today that us, Chelsea, United & Wolves has all been outrun in pretty much all our games this season. No coincidence all 4 teams had no pre season due to European competition.

Also doesn’t help that our 2 main goal scorers are out too. Think Aguero would bagged a hatful today if fit & firing on all cylinders
Yep, no proper rest, no pre-season, we're playing with one arm behind our back.

I get the feeling this is going to be a season of transition, we’ve had plenty of good times recently so this will be different. winning every week gets boring, this is something to get our teeth into. As for the league if we don’t win it I don’t give a fuck who wins it, the two red **** teams have suckered in the other cunts, fuck the lot of them.

CITY!
This.

It's also very desperate by the club in hoping a 33/34 year old Messi can bail out the club from the bad recruitment it has done.

Do we have any scouts or those analytical performance analysts as we don't seem to get the right players often enough?

When's the last time the club found a hidden gem?
We found one , Leroy Sane. Talent of a world beater

And Sterling

Positives to take there boys, can see we’re not fully fit hence why were playing in patches, 20 mins here and there, no pre season and only 13 fit, we will put it together once fully up to speed.

Partnership at the back is promising and looks imposing, we’d of won that with Aguero or Jesus tonight, get Cancelo fit and in at LB and we’ll be reet imo.
Injury permitting, there will not be a better CB pairing in the Prem this season.

It's also very desperate by the club in hoping a 33/34 year old Messi can bail out the club from the bad recruitment it has done.

Do we have any scouts or those analytical performance analysts as we don't seem to get the right players often enough?

When's the last time the club found a hidden gem?
I think he was called Jadon Sancho??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.