Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

Shit performance after a bright opening. How the board can be satisfied with this transfer window I don't know. Or last season's. We're becoming average like Spurs and Arsenal and rags. So frustrating after the CAS victory. I wish we would go for players like Sancho and Haaland instead of Torres.

On top of that, we get nothing from refs and var. Any 50/50 decisions go the way of our opponents, every time.

Lots of work needed now, starting with shooting (yet again), closing down and fitness.

When even the commentators are confused by the VAR decisions against City you know something is wrong.

I dont believe in corruption on the scale some people do but this is getting to be annoying

City were annoying, no doubts about that though

Seriously why weren't those penalties and a red card ?

Sterlings wasn't, the handball last week would have been a pen.

Don't know how you can have a ruling that has benefitted teams previously changed not even half way through the season. Madness. But to be fair we shouldn't have needed them pens

Why we took our foot off their throats after 20 mins is a mystery. Get the game won then sit back and play like it’s a friendly after that

Fook me look at the league table blues! We are way off the pace already after 3 games.

The worry is I just don’t see any change coming.

We are nothing like a champions team.

Very worrying that the same issues have persisted for months now and we don't seem able to rectify them

Title challenge doesn't seem even remotely realistic right now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.