Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

Shot at goal hits players arm who’s sliding on the ground in an un natural position..... no pen according to new hand ball rules?? funny that I remember Micah at klanfield deflecting the ball onto his arm, penalty! Two footed lunge through back of Bernie....no red card! I GIVE UP

Fuck me. We weren't great but it's hard to not feel like we've been shafted there. Should have had a pen and a red card for them.

Eddie with some worldie saves, but him pulling his best Pickford impression cost us.

Sterling isn't a striker, he just doesn't have the lethal streak, he scores a belter and his confidence should be sky high but one on one he cocks up.

Mahrez, fucking hell.

Pep's subs were good, if a little late. 4 3 3 defo.the answer.

Rodri immense. KDB out on his feet and it shows. Bernardo needs to start now.

Promising enough from Dias.

need a new top striker
Sterling need a month off duty
Ref need a break
VAR need a break
Pep need some help in planning a new plan
Sheik Monsour needs to be informed about the situation

We needed to start the season like a rocket but we've started like a damp fart.

Leftback has been an issue for 4 seasons now and we only just decided a couple of days ago, less than a week till the deadline, to even try. Even if we get one it's only gonna be a panic buy

The midfield is clearly an issue, now Silva has gone we have no-one who can put their foot on it and dictate the game. In the past it didn't matter if we were wasteful up top we'd just suffocate teams, tonight was just embarrassing tbh.

Things to take from the match:

Glad Bernardo is back.
Dias and Laporte look very good as a partnership and when Ake came on at left back we looked more fluid and I was less anxious.
We need a striker back fit asap.
Mahrez needs to be taken out of the team, his play tonight illustrated why so many of us are calling for him to go. His play alters the way we play and it's very disheartening to see Kev, Phil and others looking so frustrated because of his reluctance to be a team player.
Foden has some way to go and when the game got stretched I would have taken him off and left Torres on. VAR is broken, if not for the pens which would have been soft for the horrendous tackle by Dallas - that tackle down the achilles is the worst, most cowardly foul and could seriously injure a fellow pro - however, in the PL you get booked for so many stupid things but not for a career threatening assault.
Thank goodness we have time now to get a forward fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.