Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

We've lost our aura and our entire team shape.

We have seemingly also lost our ability to have someone come short for a fucking throw.

For the days when Dave would always show for it.

Even when Mendy tries, he comes up way short.

Great saves from Eddie, even with the error.
I thought we would cope a lot better once our spine started to leave....but it usnt looking that way at all.

Dias looks good though.

This season has the look of last season unless there is a massive improvement

Sonething doesnt seem right, for our gorm to drop off last season so much and us all belueve that was down to having 2 full pelt title charges is looking to be not the case

No, it wasn't poor. Finishing should/could have been better but we created enough chances.

In terms of quality Leeds created a lot more/better chances than us. Apart from Sterling’s goal and messed up chance we created nothing.

Pep on now saying it was good.
He will never go on record slagging off the team - but, when he looks at the big moments in the game he will not be pleased with the lack of finishing, our full backs taking an age to take a throw in and the three times when Mahrez could have passed to a team mate in a better position. Behind doors he will be more ruthless.

What I saw in the first 20 mins with pace on the wings and us stronger at the back makes me believe we will be ok once Sergio returns. We must only play players who work hard as well - Nothing sums up tonight more than when Bernardo lost the ball, he won it back within 3 seconds whereas Mahrez loses possession and stops running.

This international crap kicks in again now. We need more coaching as pre season was disrupted, and going into this season like this with no centre forward fit is criminal really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.