Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

Funnily enough I think we tried to be more cautious against Leeds after we had taken the lead. We weren't as wide open as against Leicester. Leeds had to work much harder for their chances than Leicester did. We'll never know what would have happened if Ederson had not gifted them one.
With a few more games I reckon Dias and Laporte could hugely change things for us. Let's hope Ake can do well at left back. He's a proper defender.

I agree completely but there still wide open spaces too often. If these were signs of Pep moving in the right direction (by my reckoning) that is encouraging and you can't expect instant perfection but the issue is that we cannot afford to fall far behind while Pep makes any changes. No pre-season was a woman for us.

I'll tell you what the problem is and you can disagree all day long NO FANS in the ground no,12th man every game, no one to spur them on, they play for the fans,it is like a training game there is no spirit in the team. I wouldn't like to go out on a pitch like that and play in front of no one it must be demoralising ( it is for me!). Yeah okay they get paid a shit load of money but I am not making excuses for the team. I hate it at the moment they should have postponed this season for a little bit longer until we can get back and support our team. Covid is a bastard I have lost 2 friends to it so far this year no more please. And as for the game too lack from us too many chances squandered
Tell that to Everton and Liverpool and Arsenal fans.

It would take a brave player to tell Pep he is doing it wrong...Would you???
Or do you want to be frozen out???
Exactly they won’t but that doesnt mean they don’t think it and their performance can reflect that, I believe KDB was throwing his hands in the air yesterday at Mahrez constantly cutting in, so if he thinks selection is wrong then it’s frustrating him and he’s one player we don’t want to lose in a rebuild.

During the matchday thread yesterday, I saw a few posts suggesting Pep although physically at the games has his mind on other (personal) matters.... what were they referring to please?

I'll tell you what the problem is and you can disagree all day long NO FANS in the ground no,12th man every game, no one to spur them on, they play for the fans,it is like a training game there is no spirit in the team. I wouldn't like to go out on a pitch like that and play in front of no one it must be demoralising ( it is for me!). Yeah okay they get paid a shit load of money but I am not making excuses for the team. I hate it at the moment they should have postponed this season for a little bit longer until we can get back and support our team. Covid is a bastard I have lost 2 friends to it so far this year no more please. And as for the game too lack from us too many chances squandered
Exactly this. If actors performed at the palace theatre without an audience then they would not perform to their best abilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.