Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

The 1st half was really bad, it’s not often we have so little control of a game but it just wasn’t us.

2nd half much better but yet again so many chances missed.

Thought Sterling worked hard but I don’t understand why when he gets in the box he all of a sudden thinks he is prime Messi…take the fucking shot.

Jesus just has to be playing. Works so hard for the team and is now finding the net.

Grealish was much better in the 2nd half but still delivering very little with regards to goal threat.

I don’t know what the frig has happened to Gundogan. Every time he receives the ball, it’s slow it down and pass backwards. He is driving me round the twist.

After a tough midweek I thought Laporte was excellent at the back.

On to the next one.

I apologise for being a spineless quivering wreck for 90 mins. For not having faith in the blues. Absolutely superb in the end. Ake is fast becoming a favourite. And Ferny at almost 37. What a servant he has been. Awesome player. And he's not finished yet. Cmon City we owe him a leaving present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.