Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Rico/Kev joint MOTM for me. Grealish had a great second half. Could’ve stayed on ti cause more mayhem. Fastest to 20 goals…the Viking doing his thing but you can tell he’s rusty.

Complaints about Jack when he was on the pitch, complaint also when he was taken off haha. Never chance Bluemoon, never change. On to the next one.

Good win made tricky with switching off last 20-25 mins,as for the ref hope he gets called out by the players fucking cheating cnut,de bruyne,lewis and ake the standouts yes haaland bagged 2 but missed a few sitters by his standards on to Saturday and Everton..

Good 3 points.

Could have,should have scored 5,6, goals.

6 week Premier League break means we were obviously a bit rusty.

Hope we see the Grealish we saw in the second half more this season.Was actually surprised Pep subbed him and left Mahrez on tbh.I thought that and Rico sub killed us a bit.Strange Fella sometimes Pep.

Kevin and Ake standouts for me, superb. Erling will be disappointed not to bag more but what an intelligent player.

I have it on good authority that Pep has had Kalvin locked in the CFA all week with no access to food, disgraceful. Fair play, he did look a bit slimmer though at the end, not as full in the face.

It was a very good performance, could have been 7-1 any other day, but even without our finishing boots on we win 3-1... that says something.

I have some qualms about our defense, we don't seem as good on set pieces this year as previously.

Good, professional performance. Should’ve had more than 3 which is pleasing because it means we created plenty of chances.

Shame about Haaland not getting his hat trick but shows how scandalous he is that he’ll be disappointed with just the 2 tonight.
It's not pleasing really, we were playing a team near the bottom of the table, we won't get that many chances against the likes of Arsenal, and we really do need to be more clinical, and we need to tighten up at the back, as Leeds could have had a couple of goals at the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.