Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I've just started letting them have the odd drop over the last couple of weeks actually. We let my 16 year old girl have a few to so they are curious and had half a can each at a family party but they didn't like it. Hard to know what's the right thing to do at that age to be honest.
My 2 lads were regulars in our local at 14. Teach them early.

Agreed. And it reinforces the fact that the Dippers’ harder run-in is a myth. The Rags, Everton and Spurs were billed as tricky games! We saw how the first two panned out.
Don't get why anyone would have thought the first two were tricky - both sides absolute shite this season
Newcastle and Spuds are the only 2 remote possibilities of them dropping points (and I only really include Newcastle as it's at St James) - but we've all known for a while it's down to us keeping on winning.

Agreed. And it reinforces the fact that the Dippers’ harder run-in is a myth. The Rags, Everton and Spurs were billed as tricky games! We saw how the first two panned out.
Ever wondered why spurs fans are rubbish at Geometry?
Becuase they never have any points

What a relief if they do drop points on Saturday or next week against Spurs. Can’t be doing with all this stress for the next month, it takes over your life.
I love this bit of the season, nervous tension and energy!

Will be a tough test this, but we should have the quality to come through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.