Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really selfish of me to want this to be our best result of the season? 0-10 for us? Or maybe I’ll let them have a goal 1-10

With John Boy injured I need something to cheer me up! :-) :-) ;-)
I am going to be forced to sit on my hands ten times if that happens. I'm in a box amongst Leeds fans.

Any old victory and no injuries will do me, EB. Hope you're well.

Looking for a ticket for Saturday is anyone knows of a spare, any help would be appreciated.

Sounds easy

This will make or break us imo, we don't win this game then its a tough road ahead imo

Not a defeatist but right now if Pep had a choice Grealish, Sterling wouldn't start a game IMO, because of the Real game they will

Eddy right now needs a fucking arse kicking he is going to cost City big time

With it being Wednesday he might gamble playing a team he knows will come through then take off & rest

Eddy
Cancelo Dias Ake Zinch
Rodri
Berny Gundagun
Mahrez Kev Grealish

I thought we would sail past Leeds until watching our fragile defence make stupid mistakes last night. Luckily Leeds are no R. Madrid so hopefully 3 hard earned points.

I am going to be forced to sit on my hands ten times if that happens. I'm in a box amongst Leeds fans.

You should be okay as long as Leeds don’t score. Sitting on your hands when we score isn’t too difficult. Just think VAR. it’s a dead give away when you don’t celebrate when they score

Oh heck, we can't have that @Didsbury Dave so I'll settle for 1-5 so that you don't have to break your hands! :-)

Much better thanks, actually doing a click and collect grocery collection today. Second time driving in 7 weeks so getting there. :-) Thank you.

Edit: My family say the improvement is down to my brother (over from France) taking me to Gregg's drive thru in Irlam on Sunday for a bacon barm and then sitting by the canal savouring same!!! ;-)

Last edited:
You should be okay as long as Leeds don’t score. Sitting on your hands when we score isn’t too difficult. Just think VAR. it’s a dead give away when you don’t celebrate when they score
I'm an old hand at it. Been doing it for years. The key is simply not to stand up or clap. My two 14 year olds will find it a new experience though and I've had a word because the box is a gift from a friend who works for Leeds and they've had several incidences of fighting already this year apparently.

One or two changes at most for me, Grealish/Sterling for Mahrez and probably Cancelo RB assuming Walker being saved for Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.