Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Cancelo DIas Laporte Zina
Rodri
Bernie Gundo
Raz Jesus Grealish

3-0 city

Couple of minutes for Walker and A full rest for King Kevin

Would be happy with that team, but would be tempted to rest Zinchenko and play him in Madrid because he was very good on Tuesday. A full rest for De Bruyne would be lovely, as would some for Bernardo. Ideally we give one 45 mins, have the game won and then can drop Grealish into the middle and bring on Palmer to play our wide. But realistically we'll probably have to work our socks off and use both Bernie and De Bruyne.

I've only heard it on the jungle drums.
The story starts with one of the fitness guys there was involved with British cycling team before joining loserpool.
Then they had a increase in players being asthmatic. No idea if it's true.
Cheers,it just read like fact,and as much as it frustrates and raises suspicion.....making such a claim isn't helpful,and looks a bit sad and desperate.

Cheers,it just read like fact,and as much as it frustrates and raises suspicion.....making such a claim isn't helpful,and looks a bit sad and desperate.

An article was doing the rounds in Sept 2020 whereby it stated 22 of the 35 players in Liverpool's squad had asthma which is 63% (more than 5 times the national average). It went into details of dodgy docs around the continent and "doping". I put that in inverted commas because the substances involved are performance enhancing but legal to treat asthma. See Bradley Wiggins for more details. It talked about caffeine and other boosters to give energy levels a lift but talked about the clear risk to player's cardiovascular health from continued abuse from medical supplements and suggested a Liverpool decline was predictable because they'd had to push so hard.

With their efforts this season if they do drop off next year, we'll know why! But then they've built an amazing squad and can challenge on more fronts in any case.

I'm not sure how much I buy it. They're an excellent team, Klopp does use his key players more than Pep but perhaps they train for that style more and they've just had some luck with injuries. Who knows. We've challenged for all four trophies before, it is possible. We lost to Lyon in the CL when we should have been beating them comfortably. Playing Inter, Benfica and Villareal to make the CL final certainly helps their cause. Things have just fallen into place for them as a result, particularly with our need to rest players in the FA Cup semi where they did that in the CL instead.

An article was doing the rounds in Sept 2020 whereby it stated 22 of the 35 players in Liverpool's squad had asthma which is 63% (more than 5 times the national average). It went into details of dodgy docs around the continent and "doping". I put that in inverted commas because the substances involved are performance enhancing but legal to treat asthma. See Bradley Wiggins for more details. It talked about caffeine and other boosters to give energy levels a lift but talked about the clear risk to player's cardiovascular health from continued abuse from medical supplements and suggested a Liverpool decline was predictable because they'd had to push so hard.

With their efforts this season if they do drop off next year, we'll know why! But then they've built an amazing squad and can challenge on more fronts in any case.

I'm not sure how much I buy it. They're an excellent team, Klopp does use his key players more than Pep but perhaps they train for that style more and they've just had some luck with injuries. Who knows. We've challenged for all four trophies before, it is possible. We lost to Lyon in the CL when we should have been beating them comfortably. Playing Inter, Benfica and Villareal to make the CL final certainly helps their cause. Things have just fallen into place for them as a result, particularly with our need to rest players in the FA Cup semi where they did that in the CL instead.
I dont doubt for one minute that managers arent turning to any advantage available,even 1% in sport is a huge advantage.
Howvever,just screaming 'drugs' without concrete evidence is pointless,and it comes across,like i said,as bitter and desperate.

Without a doubt,as i have mentioned on other threads,many players will be gaining an advantage through illegal activity...but i would think what you have stated in you last paragraph is also very much on point.

Didn’t they cycle off caffeine last year, as the article stated in 2020. They also seemed to have more injuries during that phase too. The article stated it would be impossible for them to maintain their levels last season and they got 69 pints.

I’ve worked in and around professional cycling and TUE’s (therapeutic use exemptions) are common place. Essentially steroids that increase VO2 capacity which means you can go harder for longer. The argument in cycling is that the pollen in fields contributes to more cases of asthma.

As you pointed out the article looked at 2 things, the use of inhalers and caffeine cycling. Used together it would clearly elevate the art of the possible and isn’t illegal.

Phillip Walter Foden who is 21 years of age has won more major honours(8) than Leeds united Football Club.(6)
Stick that in your fuckin flat cap you BNP, sheep shagging yorkshire cunts!
You forgot to mention Jimmy Savile loving cunts.

Agree fully with your post.

The difference between the two matches is that Leeds still need points, Newcastle will be in full beach mode. Without a doubt ours is the tougher of the two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.