Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize the form they've been in under the new manager...
yeah, 11 out of the last 15 points and still only 5 clear of the drop, they timed the change pretty well. time for us to ruin that form i suppose!

Can you post the link please
I've only heard it on the jungle drums.
The story starts with one of the fitness guys there was involved with British cycling team before joining loserpool.
Then they had a increase in players being asthmatic. No idea if it's true.

It feels like this weekend is going to be pivotal. Newcastle away for Liverpool, Leeds away for us. It feels like if either side is going to blink it will be this weekend. Let’s hope it isn’t us.

Didn't realize the form they've been in under the new manager...

Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds and City are the 4 form sides in the division. Very tough games for us and the dippers this weekend and Newcastle at home wont be easy next week either. The dippers then play Spurs who, if they really want to qualify for the CL will have to throw it all at them. With that high line Kane dropping in and Son in behind could work wonders for them if they can just not be Spursy!

A very negative mate of mine said this time next week we could be 2nd and out of the CL... I replied or we could be 4pts top and playing Villareal in the final. But now I'm shitting it!

Ederson
Cancelo DIas Laporte Zina
Rodri
Bernie Gundo
Raz Jesus Grealish

3-0 city

Couple of minutes for Walker and A full rest for King Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.