Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I understand your point, I wouldn't say either Cancelo or Zinchenko are natural fullbacks. Probably the best options we have until Walker is fit though.
They always play at full back when selected , and have done for a couple of years , realise Zinchenko plays midfield for Ukraine but he will ever get that opportunity with us,we definitely need Walker back ASAP

Great, as soon my nerves have settled a bit due to the fact we haven’t played for a couple of days, I then have to be reminded about De Bruynes dodgy ankle. De Bruyne has to play every game, but if he gets injured I don’t think we can beat Liverpool in the final, assuming we get there. We may have just enough to get to the title.
Also assuming LiVARpool get there don’t you mean?

We need to rip into them the same way we did against Watford and Real Madrid. If we do that, it's just a case of how many we get. It's really as simple as that.

Leeds are struggling this season and if we want to be champions, we have to get results against sides like this. They aren't great and I wouldn't be surprised to see them sit back.

Liverpool have a much trickier game against Newcastle. As someone else has, they haven't forgotten the 4-3 etc and Howe has got them playing a bit. Liverpool will probably win, but they won't have it easy and honestly Newcastle are one of those teams who are capable of making it very difficult for the opposition.

Leeds fighting for their lives and ourselves playing a tough midweek european game doesnt bode well , hopefully we summon up one of our many heroic performances that have delivered league titles, one thing is certain our players will leave everything on the pitch .
Couldnt be more proud of this manager and group of players over the last few seasons and we have five games now to clinch yet another title , but as usual we will have VAR , PGMOL , the media , Sky and every other detractor to overcome the Dipper love-in.

Hate to play the “ITK” but I can tell you now Leeds have been working on parking the bus all week. I appreciate that’s hardly earth shattering news but it is fact.

Hate to play the “ITK” but I can tell you now Leeds have been working on parking the bus all week. I appreciate that’s hardly earth shattering news but it is fact.
Is this in case the LiVARpool supporters nip over to attack it? Are they parking it in a secret place?

I’ll get my coat and ask Matron for my tablets…… :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.