Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have watched the highlights of their past few league games and they're still incredibly open. The Palace highlights didn't contain a single Leeds chance. They beat Watford but capitalised on errors and still were quite open. Scraped past Norwich and came back against Wolves from 2-0 down and against ten men.

I think there's been a lot of luck to the change in results. Southampton should have beaten them comfortably at Elland Road but were wasteful.

Feeling more confident having seen those games. They may be looking to play a more compact game against us, but I don't think they'll be able to nail that after a few training sessions. It will be one of those games we have to be switched on to the counter attack but should dominate the ball. I think we'll win comfortably even with changes.

They’ll be playing without pressure, they’re on a roll, their fans are in 7th heaven. They’ll probably lose but I don’t think it will be because of a lack of effort
Hope you're right,all except the bit about the Dippers winning.

rodri, kdb and foden need rest.

i start gundo, grilish and sterling.

Do they really need rest? They played Tuesday and after tomorrow they play Wednesday. The schedule has been quite fortunate, Rodri and Kev were rested v Liverpool, Phil was given last Saturday. I think we're at the home straight so I'd like as strong a team as possible.

Liverpool have won all four of their early kickoffs this season. Beaten Burnley, Brighton and Watford twice. Due a poor result.
Tbf most mid to average or above teams could go at least WDWW in those games.

Newcastle hopefully won't be in wind down mode just yet.

The difference between the two matches is that Leeds still need points, Newcastle will be in full beach mode. Without a doubt ours is the tougher of the two
Totally disagree. Newcastle are in great form and will be right up for it tomorrow. Their last 6 games at St James' Park... 6 wins.

Regarding Leeds it will be no means easy, however if we play our possession game the gaps will appear and should knock afew past their weak defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.