Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t write Newcastle off yet, they are on a decent run and considering the short turn around time Saturday will not be an easy game for the Dippers.
Except Villarreal are garbage and they’ll have a comfortable lead from early on in the game and take off key players

Ederson

Cancelo
Dias
Ake
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne

Sterling
Grealish
Foden
Obviously I’m a Leeds fan and want you to lose but from an objective perspective that should be the team. Sterling on the right, Foden middle, Grealish left.

Think we might be physically and mentally f*cked for this one. Hate to say it, but after tonight, and the 2nd leg of the CL to come next week, looks like it's going to be a squad team against Leeds, which doesn't bode well against a Leeds team and a partizan home crowd fighting for PL safety. Draw. :-(
If we’re going to ruin your season I hope we do it with a win. Draw could still potentially fuck us both which would be the scenario I would hate the most.

___________________Ederson__________________

Cancelo______Laporte_______Ake________Zinchenko

___________Fernandinho_______Gundogan_______

Sterling______________Mcatee____________Grealish

_____________________Jesus_______________

KDB, Bernardo, Rodri & Dias should be rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.