Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys come on. We all love the excitement that goes with a battle for the top. It’s better than winning it or be out of it by now. It’s just that one can handle it a little bit better than others.
It’s great battling for the championship and with a CL semi in between. There’s a whole footie world that envies us.
Look at the fixtures today for the scouslot and us. Newcastle away is far from pretty. Leeds away is not the one you look foreward to if you are Man. City. Big chance of someone dropping points. Maybe both. Doubtfull I know as them and us simply have great players, play great football and have great managers. By far the best teams in the PL. So just sit and enjoy. You might even wanna watch the others.

As for me? I’m not gonna watch and just stand in a corner wetting and shitting meself. No matter what 11 Pep brings out. I will ask any God why I was poisoned with supporting City for 90 minutes without knowing any score. Might even watch the results on Monday. Fck hate this …

Liverpool only seem to drop points when I don't watch them...so no!

I get a feeling today is the day. Liverpool draw, City win. And our goal difference will be better than theirs by the end of the day.
A true definition of the word 'hope'

Over a 30% chance of them not winning today according to BFEX, hanging on to them odds…

This the day. Liverpool players fall down the stairs. We go on to win the League. Thank you Jesus.

Liverpool only seem to drop points when I don't watch them...so no!

I get a feeling today is the day. Liverpool draw, City win. And our goal difference will be better than theirs by the end of the day.
I used to start to watch them when I heard they weren’t winning and invariably they would score as soon as switched the stream on! I will try to avoid the temptation today of watching them drop points.

Massive game today and this Leeds team will be totally different than we’ve played last two years . We are gonna have to break them down and it’s not gonna be easy . Forget Liverpool as they will get the result today but we need to be really in it and put a very strong team out .

Leeds have one of the worst defences in the league underlined by Meslier having made the most saves of any keepers this season
We should be aiming to up our goal difference vs them
No letting up once ahead as we have done repeatedly earlier in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.