Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A double whammy game , we win and our title push is on track and the bonus of pushing Leeds nearer the trap door , it might be another 20 years before they re-appear in the Premier league :)

Leeds have one of the worst defences in the league underlined by Meslier having made the most saves of any keepers this season
We should be aiming to up our goal difference vs them
No letting up once ahead as we have done repeatedly earlier in the season

I know where you’re coming from but a goalkeeper making the most saves doesn’t support your assertion because goalkeepers are part of a defence and them stoping other teams from scoring doesn’t prove a weak defence.
Making lots of saves demonstrates that a defence has been under lots of pressure, not that it’s necessarily failed a lot, whereas the worst defence in the league will be demonstrated by the most goals conceded.

Anyone else not had tickets arrived I informed club and am picking up replacements at ground, but the bloke on the phone basically couldn't tell me where from anyone else had the same and got any better info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.