Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to consider the possibility of the game lasting 120 minutes and who is a priority for resting. Like I said, if Klopp is doing it in much more favorable conditions, so will we. It’s more about who’s better off playing only 30 minutes in the second half today if needed. KdB has to be top of the list. Laporte has been playing non-stop as well.
We can’t think of the Madrid game going into ET today before we play Leeds today, that shouldn’t influence the team selection, like I said Tues - Saturday for today is enough rest.

We can’t think of the Madrid game going into ET today before we play Leeds today, that shouldn’t influence the team selection, like I said Tues - Saturday for today is enough rest.
So Liverpool can but we can’t?

There's zero excuses for making major changes today. Yesterday I advocated the same eleven that started Madrid to start this and I stand by that. They have had since Tuesday so should be more than ready. If we play like we did midweek we should be comfortably leading with enough time to bring on subs. The pressure dial is now at max and we need to go for it.

CTID

After being quite brilliant for a number of months.. they decide to return to relegation form for the dippers game. Typical.
I reckon the table tells us that Liverpool are a fairly efficient points gaining team (by whatever means.)

Today's match is a bit of a mix of Newcastle being a fairly shit team who have been "punchin" recently, and Liverpool being a decent-ish team, probably.

I expect many changes:

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Ake Zinchenko
Gundogan Fernandinho Grealish
Palmer Jesus Sterling

On paper, should be enough.

Laporte, Rodri, KDB, Bernardo, Foden, Mahrez rested and 100% for Madrid.

Why is there this myth that St Maximin is a good footballer. He is certainly not very good at it.

Hopefully the team can put the game to bed early ,be clinical in front of goal when chances are presented.
Newcastle wont be doing us any favours ,Liverpool are well in control, even at 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.