Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not had tickets arrived I informed club and am picking up replacements at ground, but the bloke on the phone basically couldn't tell me where from anyone else had the same and got any better info
No problem with my ticket. Stadium map on back of the ticket says the visitors ticket office is right outside away entrance so I can only imagine there.

No problem with my ticket. Stadium map on back of the ticket says the visitors ticket office is right outside away entrance so I can only imagine there.
Cheers no tickets so no map couldn't make sense of guy at City seemed like his first day was telling me first to go to Etihad to collect ?

It's the business end of the season. We've been here many times before. We'll create at least 10 chances, convert 3 of them, and it's 3 points. Anyone watching the 12.20 K.O?
Going to watch the ladies at 11.30 and if it's not all over 'dip' into the other game when the ladies have finished.

We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds and Leeds. We all fuckin' hate Leeds.

We used to sing that every game we played them back in the day.
I know Joe Jordan is now a coach at Bournemouth (he better be careful when they play the dippers) but I still hate the bastard.

Guessing we will rest a couple today for Madrid. Hopefully KDB starts - he is on another level at the moment. Gabby should start aswell, strike while the irons hot. Grealish could come good in this one, he played really well against Leeds in the Etihad.

I'll go with
Eddie, Joao, Dias, Eric, Zinny, Rodri, Gundo, KDB, Grealish, Foden, Gabby... Raz, Bernie and Riyad super subs if needed.

Come on the boys today. Desperately need to keep winning. Can't let those cheaters win any majors. 7 more finals left to become champions of England and Europe. We can do it, I believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.