Leeds United (A) - Wed 28th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds have had a fair few fire fights in the Prem prior to the World Cup. 5 goals in their game Vs Fulham, 7 in the game Vs Bournemouth and 7 again with Spurs.

Leeds know one way to play and I hope they set out to do just that as we should pick them off...

3-1 City.

Leeds have had a fair few fire fights in the Prem prior to the World Cup. 5 goals in their game Vs Fulham, 7 in the game Vs Bournemouth and 7 again with Spurs.

Leeds know one way to play and I hope they set out to do just that as we should pick them off...

3-1 City.
They won't, though. They'll set up with a flat back ten. We'll still beat them, though. 3 or 4 goal win.

Does anyone know what's been designated as the away pub as last season we went in the Drysalters which now appears to be permanently shut ?

I think were gonna blitz these tonight big time,our season properly starts from today no more distractions,i think there in for a hidin to set the bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.