Leeds United (H) - Post-Match Thread

City are fucking great,
City are fucking shit
City do my fucking head in
City made my week

Sometimes, a person like myself likes to express their own personal thoughts in words that justify and explain in my own limited but verbose rhetoric how i actually feel.

I apologise for you having to read my post, I wont bother again,

Enjoy the wankfest of "City are........" posts

Cheers
You are the best wordsmith since Chris Difford !!!

Football is on a completely different level to back then. This City side could possibly score a dozen goals against the 1970 Brazil team.
Player are better athletes , sport science has brought the game to a different level , but teams from yesteryear cant be dismissed , makes you wonder how a young pre-injury Colin Bell would handle todays football , personally i think he would slot in seamlessly into any current team ,he had the fitness,stamina and football intelligence to match any current superstar.

Grealish was brilliant tonight. People need to get of his back criticising him all the time when do these people learn. Come from villa ffs of course it’s gonna take time to settle in and play his game despite the added pressure
Jack's work rate was totally amazing he deserved that goal and hopefully he will continue to shine. CTID

A brilliant & masterful performance where I honestly think we could/should have had 11, such was our dominance. KDB was on it tonight, & looking fitter than I've seen him all year. He was brilliant & not too far of his very best, judging by tonight's display.

I'm glad Grealish got the goal he was craving, hopefully this will settle him down a little better. 7 scored, zero conceded. It doesn't get much better than that. Thank you Pep & Sheikh Mansour... :-)

Grealish was brilliant tonight. People need to get of his back criticising him all the time when do these people learn. Come from villa ffs of course it’s gonna take time to settle in and play his game despite the added pressure
Happens regularly with new signings at City. The press are desperate to brand them a big money flop, too many City supporters read it and decide such and such a body is crap, then after a while everybody realises that actually they’re outstanding but needed time to bed in.
Where Grealish is now is where Cancelo, Stones, Bernardo, Gundogan etc have all previously been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.