Leeds United (H) - Post-Match Thread

We were very very good, they were I dunno, sat up in SS3 you do get some idea of formation/spoiling tactics but I'm at a loss as to what Lids were trying to do. They were like a shit Norwich from the 70's/80's.

However, as I'm of an age where they were No.2 shit bag club behind the rags....GTFI.

City are fucking great,
City are fucking shit
City do my fucking head in
City made my week

Sometimes, a person like myself likes to express their own personal thoughts in words that justify and explain in my own limited but verbose rhetoric how i actually feel.

I apologise for you having to read my post, I wont bother again,

Enjoy the wankfest of "City are ok… posts

Cheers
Was it a fill in the blanks comp ? Not there tonight mate ?

That young lad Shackleton that went off "injured" after 40 minutes...Was he really injured?
Grealish gave him the run around for 40 minutes, No wonder the kid had enough.
Bielsa's use of pair of players on each wing is brutal and it worked last season for them with Alioski/Harrison on the left and Ayling/Dallas on the right, they both have legs and lungs. After Alioski leaving and Ayling's injury it all fell to pieces. So Bielsa is on you to run and we are smothering you with a persistent high press, both of their FB's just cracked. I've never seen a team who almost never have more than one fit CB.

Eddie Howe must of watched that shaking like a shitting dog. Imagine what we'll do to the Newcastle defence if we play like that on Sunday

Nobody else will even attempt to man mark us all over the pitch. Bielsa is just a mad man. This is what it would look like if everyone actually tried to play against us instead of playing a regular back 9

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.