Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is going to be horrible don't expect a vintage city, they will park 2 buses and kick the shit out of us and I'm assuming the ref will allow it..
I don't think BFS has had time to implement his tactics, I am sure they will be defensive but more defensive than West Ham on Wednesday? I highly doubt it

In order to make history, Pep has to beat 3 old-school PL managers in a row, the likes of Moyes, Big Sam and Dyche.

It's football and everything is possible, but I expect 3 wins.

Then it's Lampard, who was good in his 1st season at Chelsea (finished in the top 4), but then something happened...

If Leeds play the old park the bus, then we need to dance through their defence at speed, sooner or later they will chop one of our players down, and we'll get a penalty, In face I can see us getting 2 penalties In this match, jut call It a hunch.

Would like something like
Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Ake
Phillips
Gundo
Kdb
Foden
Alvarez
Haaland

Give silva, grealish, rodri and possible walker (need him for vini jnr) a rest - bring any of these off bench if needed

Hard not to be incredibly confident for this, given the rhythm we're in and how porous their defence is. Think it'll be very comfortable. Apex predator with another goal or two, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.