Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presume we’ll see a fair bit of rotation with Madrid in mind. Think De Bruyne could start though to get his sharpness back. Maybe something like this?

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Ake
Gundogan
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Alvarez

I think he may rest walker and Ake for this one whom both will be needed at full pelt for Madrid, so it wouldn't surprise me that Laporte starts with Akanji Dias and Stones. However, I can't see him resting haaland until the game is won - Similar to the leicester game before we had bayern away.

I think he may rest walker and Ake for this one whom both will be needed at full pelt for Madrid, so it wouldn't surprise me that Laporte starts with Akanji Dias and Stones. However, I can't see him resting haaland until the game is won - Similar to the leicester game before we had bayern away.
Ake has only just come back from injury he needs minutes so he will play.

Never like to predict a Pep team but I quite like Ric's team there. I think Haaland will start though.

Ake has only just come back from injury he needs minutes so he will play.

Never like to predict a Pep team but I quite like Ric's team there. I think Haaland will start though.

I think Pep's XI will be close to Ric's team and I agree that Haaland may start because we are going to play in their half and box most of the time, he won't need to run a lot. Agree about Ake and think Walker can play 60 minutes, he hasn't played a lot this season anyway.

Rodri is virtually guaranteed to get a rest, Gundo will play in his position with Bernie next to him. Gundo is underappreciated at 6, he was excellent there in the 6:3 win vs United, and also in the run-in in 18/19. Dias and Stones are likely to be on the bench as well. Akanji and Laporte would be a 1st choice CB pair at almost every club in the league.

Alvarez, Mahrez and Foden are virtually guaranteed to start, too.

Was a bit surprised how late he came on, would have liked to see Phillips given at least 10 mins. If Rodri gets injured we are knackered especially for the Real games
He was stripped and ready at 85 mins with injury time he'd have had 10 or so but, he ended up sitting down again as the ball didn't go out of play.

My team tomorrow would be:

Ederson
Walker (60 mins only) Akanji Laporte Rico
KDB (45 mins only) Phillips Gundogan (60 mins only)
Mahrez Alvarez Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.